Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction

Hello! Good Old Internet... This is Dudi, to feed you with your fix of some blogging.
Since I'm seriously considering to continue this journey with you all, I thought I needed a proper introduction.

So... Hello! Some people call me Dudi, others call me Tushigee, But none of those are my real name.
But my real name, the name that my father gave me is Munkhtushig. If you are a native Mongolian then you'll probably be able to read and pronounce it. But if you're not... then...
It is pronounced MOON-H-TOO-SHEG. 


I am from Mongolia. (if you don't know where it is, it is located between Russia and China.) A lot of people think that Mongolia is a Providence of China... Mongolia is NOT a part of China. This confusion comes from the fact that China named one of it's providence Inner Mongolia. 
Inner Mongolia and Mongolia are different. 

OK. that's enough for that.


I am currently living and studying in Japan. Yokohama to be more precise. 
2nd year student at Yokohama National University.
Business Administration. 

Anyway this is my Blog and...
!!Welcome!!

And on this Page I will be posting mainly about:

-My life, basically to complain about my daily life.
-Guitars, I am a big guitar fan and a player.
-Music, I try to make music, it's a learning progress so, I will go through my simple process of how I made the music and what I learned.
-Cooking, love cooking when properly done.
-Something I learned to do by myself, I like to take things on with my own pace.
-and lastly If done successfully Vlogs!

P.S: This is my first time starting a blog so... It might not be in the form that others might consider correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment